Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

The Yakima Gulag Failsafe System Has Kicked In!

Here are the otherwise lost comments! The failsafe system kicked in! YEAH, so here they are

John1975 has left a new comment on your post "Politkovskaya Story on NPR":

Truly a sad case! I wish I could have been there for her.

and from Owen

Owen has left a new comment on your post "Richard Gere is a spoiled wuss!":

Is it actually a matter of landmines? I'd have thought that the greatest danger from the point of view of the producer of a large budget Hollywood film (and the film's insurers) would lie in the threat of "technical problems" that could result in a degree of slippage in the filming schedule. "Technical problems" often have a human dimension. Perhaps certain local elements may have been disappointed at having to have missed their opportunity to assist in arranging the desired meeting with luminaries of a former administration?

well Owen, that's a possiblity, perhaps death threats but I'd have publicised the death threats because it would cause people to want to see the movie.

Comments:
If you read an earlier post of mine, well, sometimes it's hard for me to handle drop-down menus, which is what is involved with comments moderation. I was rejecting some comment spam and hit you comment and John's by accident.
If you have comments moderation, the comments go into your e-mail. If you've deleted them, you can't just send them to the blog from your e-mail, so I copied them and put them in that way.
I'm not so good with the touch pad. A whole different set of skills is involved in using a touch pad.
 
Yea, the touch pad can be a bit tricky. I don't really like them.

No problem though!

Thanks,

John
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter