Sunday, June 30, 2013

 

Up-Date on the Garden;

Update. Mr. T. and I went very early to the Farmer's Market. I cut samples from our tomato plants, and we cut samples from the sun-flower and those poor hollyhocks and put them in Zip-Locks. We gave our information and said samples to the Master Gardener crew. They will analyze and test them.
If its a disease situation, we will know what to do, if its pesticides, we will know what kind.
If the neighbor applied anything illegal, he could be in some trouble.
That neighbor was slinking around yesterday. We both felt he looked guilty. He saw us taking pictures. He's seen us do that before. the urki looked very uncomfortable.,'... I always take pictures of our gardens, I do this to have a record of how they are doing and if any damage is caused by dogs belonging to other people here.
Looks like my bad habit of not clearing the camera has been helpful for once! :)

I have decent before and after pictures for them to work with.

Mr. T. and I got home before it really got hot. I made goat cheese suffed zucchini blossoms.

We haven't had stuffed squash, pumpkin or zucchini blossoms in a couple years. Mr. T. loves them.

We both like to fix nice things to eat.

That's why we like gardening. If you have a successful garden you end up with nicer food.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter