Tuesday, February 05, 2013

 

Blogaversary!:

On this date in 2005, I began this blog.

I am going to turn 60 next week. Hard to believe the places I've been and the things I've seen.

It's been a long, strange trip.

I have never earned a penny from this blog. I have seen other bloggers use their blogs to make money. All I have tried to do with this blog is to share views and information. It's mostly been fun.

Thank you to the small, select number of readers who have kept on reading The Yakima Gulag Literary Gazett.

Mr. T. and I have stuff to do today. They are changing the reduced fare passes so that your picture is on it. People were mis-using the little yellow cards. So more hassle dammit.

It's warmed up a little. I probably will go lie back down until Mr. T. gets up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter