Saturday, June 30, 2012

 

Vijesti i Komentar :

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/29/world/europe/ex-bosnian-serb-leader-karadzic-to-face-war-crimes-trial.html?_r=1




http://mobile.syracuse.com/advsyra/pm_29245/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=8NQgDDLG

I have some guesses....

In the old days non-citizens and their citizen spouses used to have periodic interviews with INS. They were asked a lot of questions about their intimate lives. I was never interviewed by them during my short marriage to my children's father, but friends of his and mine underwent these grillings.

Certain behaviors in the bed-room are forbidden for Muslims. So sometimes one partner would admit to the behavior and the other partner would deny it out of embarrassment.

So a few ladies took me aside and warned me never to lie about things like that to the INS. He already knew about it because he had a false marriage before. He paid a woman a grand or so, married her and they got together to discuss their fictional love life on a regular basis. He quite literally did not know what to do with me when we married! I had to TELL him!

Good thing I'd read 'Our Bodies Ourselves'! Good thing my mother was so informative!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter