Wednesday, August 17, 2011

 

Srijeda already?

Time flies when you are having fun! So since the shower chair is not covered my helper took me to Bi-Mart, they have them cheap there, and I got a hand held shower head, so the maintenance guy put it in. Friday my helper will come back. I can have my bath with someone around and she will help me with washing my hair and my feet. I am glad to have the whole bath thing set up to be safer for me.
I am also really glad my helper is someone I know and trust. She is a good worker and does what she is supposed to do.
One of my neighbors has a total air-head for a caregiver. I think that is sad. She needs the right help. I told her I was really glad I listened to her about getting someone privately contracted.

I feel ok considering that it got warm.

To the news:

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/europe/UN-Prosecutors-Seek-2-Separate-Trials-for-Mladic-127927923.html

An interesting piece:

http://www.jewishtribune.ca/TribuneV2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4641&Itemid=53


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter