Thursday, March 03, 2011

 

Sarajevo Historical Museum:

The part of the Historical Museum dealing with the war times is well
worth seeing. I got in on the fee charged to residents. Probably
because I could 'pass'
I am no slouch at kludgeing things. For years due to hardships I was
the Queen of Kludge. I got tired of having to do it but it is a
survival skill whoever can kludge, scrounge and make booze will survive.
How people survive extreme situations has always fascinated me.
So I spent a good three hours in this museum simply floored by the
ingenuity of the Bosnian people. I know the memories are too much now,
but Bisnian people should take pride in what they overcame and how
they did it.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2011/mar/02/sarajevo-designs-survival-bosnian-war?cat=artanddesign&type=article

Sent from my iPhone


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter