Thursday, February 24, 2011

 

Serbia warned about football hooliganism:

I read this on Al Jazeera and do not have a means of supplying the
actual link. The president of UEFA met with Boris Tadić and let him
know that the flare throwing and beat-downs staged by the 'ultras'
would not be tolerated. Serbia's main teams have dine badly in
international competition and the hooligans have only made it worse. I
think it would be better to have a seperate sport of hooliganism and
simply cordon off an area where the hooligans could do their thing.
People could pay for tickets, there could be matches between the
'best' groups of hooligans. With any luck they'd kill each other off
in time.

Sent from my iPhone


Comments:
But for once I take my hat off to the Serbian justice system. The killers of Brice Taton, the Frenchman who was killed by hooligans in Belgrade got really stiff sentences - four of them got over thirty years for aggravated murder.

I don't know what your French is like - http://lci.tf1.fr/monde/europe/mort-de-brice-taton-peines-de-4-a-35-ans-pour-les-14-inculpes-6237148.html

Also more under Actualites at the family support website www.brice-taton.com
 
My French is at a semi-literate leval. I read better than I speak.
I wish genocide and war crimes got sentences this harsh.

But I guess we all know footnmball is Very Important.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter