Thursday, December 09, 2010

 



I don't know why this site is being so all fired cranky today. I loved this series and finally quite a lot is available on YouTube. I have to say getting to see it again is to fall in love with it all over again. The series was begun during my year in Sarajevo. I really think it was beautifully filmed and there are a lot of places familSaraiar to me by sight, or even because I hung out in some of those places at some point. If you can not understand Bosnian, just watch it for the intimate view it gives of Sarajevo. And return of Ranko1 :)

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Someone switched the fried eggs. Presumably the original ones got stuck to the pan because she didn't use any fait.
 
I did not notice that little detail. Then again I did notice Ranko's non- Bosnian passport ت!
Still because when I first saw the show, I had to wait for a re-run to note that detail, because it was before my cataract surgery.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter