Thursday, August 19, 2010

 

Herking Massive Update:

Gooody goody gum drop! I get to play with the big box! It is not mine, it is my friend's. I have been using a netbook, it still is alive but it hates newer encryption codes apparently and we have all given up. Waiting for a Deus Ex Machina to solve that one. . . or for when I get into the place ultimately I am going to. Which ever comes first. The move from the old place went smoothly. I survived, so did everyone else. One fellow may not have regular housing yet. I hope he does soon. I at least am blessed with really good friends.

I am pretty pleased with where I am. It is quiet, and I am welcome for as long as it needs to be. It could be awhile. I need ground floor. The ankles.

My friends are out for dinner. They are going to eat baby octopi and some other Chinese type things.

I find a Chinese place a minefield of stuff I can't eat now. The stomach trouble can kick up if I am not careful. So I don't mind being home.

The Cordoba House controversy is making me fairly angry. I realize most Americans are NOT at all aware of the long history of Muslims in the U.S. You lucky readers of my blog will get something few get, a link that can help you know what it is:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States?wasRedirected=true

Balkans Muslims in particular are part of the hidden and unwritten history of the United States. The place of Muslims in the population of people enslaved from Africa has long been recognized by many Americans. We can thank Alex Haley for that.

Balkans Muslims and Melungeons however have had little real press. Albanian Muslims have a long presence in the United States, Algerian and Morrocan Arab and Berber Muslims have a long presence in the United States.

Read the part of this link that covers the history of New York State in particular and you will know why these wanna bes piss me off so badly.

I hope they build the biggest giganto mega mosque in New York. No seriously, the push against it is un-Constitutional and un-American.

In Europe the Muslims are the new Jews. In the United States Muslims are replacing the Communists as boogiemen. Tiresome as Hell to hear them go on and on about it on CNN. Look, if the Jewish Defense League can handle Cordoba House being there, the rest of us need to C.H.I.L.L.!

I have only been able to use my used 2G iPhone for accessing the net most of the time. So until technical issues here are resolved, or I move, expect to hear less of me. At least until I figure out mobile blogging. The set up I tried from Blogger did not work so well for me. It ran me around in circles. I usually am calmer but I got very un-chill trying to deal with it.

I probably will be on more as things settle down. This computer belongs to my friend, it is upstairs, and it can get too chaotic up here with 2 dogs, 7 cats, and so forth. They all want to play with me. :)

Not that I object, but it can break concentration when you are blogging. This may get a lot less linky and a lot more commentary for a bit. It is major work to access everything that I need to put up here to do the news function any sort of justice.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter