Sunday, July 04, 2010

 

Happy Independance Day to My American Readers!

Happy Independance Day! I will be spending this day with some old friends. They are having a barbeque and we will watch fireworks from a parking lot near to their place. I am not in a mood to go all the way in to the Fairgrounds this year. Too crowded. I do like being right under the fireworks, I have gotten some truely amazing video clips that way, but my poor camera is not what it was. So I will not be taking a camera at all, and the distance is not a problem.

Locally despite the illegality, people have been firing off large shells and I am fairly sure I heard small arms fire last night. I do not like to hear that. People if you got 'em, Do NOT repeat Do NOT use 'em!' Obviously Those People have not heard of the Ammunition Shortage I keep hearing about from Certain People!

I am having a bit of trouble with hay fever. I did not have this affliction before. It is annoying. The guy had come to mow the lawn and I felt the often described incredible tickling and realizing that that well, this is a problem I do have. Damn. Well coffee does help. I am going to make a cup of coffee and get ready to head out.



Comments:
I'm fortunate, though I have house dust mite allergy I never had hay fever - people tell me the effect is similar. When I had HDM really badly in the past it used to leave me exhausted. I heard that having some honey in the morning can help with hay-fever - but I don't think that was scientifically validated advice.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter