Monday, June 21, 2010

 

Weird smell update:

M.'s theory that we had a dead mouse in the duct work is probably the correct theory. The horrible smell has dissipated. Mice do not get in so easily here, they have to run a gauntlet of hungry feral cats who live in the area. The cats pee on things, like the window area, so I do know they are there. I am all for animals around until I wake up to that! Cats have to be inside in a city. Traffic, dogs, bad people etc. They should be fixed and properly cared for. But the feral cat colonies do eat lots of mice. Often the animal welfare organizations here simply brings them in fix them, give them shots and then return them to wherever they live. I don't think that is entirely good, but I guess it beats killing them.
Feral cats after all do not present anything like the same dangers feral dogs can present.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter