Friday, June 18, 2010

 

Still have to sneak in to see y'all

This DansGuardian thing is really annoying me. I do not appreciate the fact that they block me when nothing I put in here involves people without their clothes. This is mostly a news blog, and I keep it pretty clean in here.

Sometimes I have been blocked because some knothead sent me in comments some comment spam. I never publish that stuff. I suppose the fact this blog has existed for some five years makes it a juicy target for those people and their bots.

I am not even here to necessarily change anyone's mind about things. So it really seems weird to be blocked. I think this computer on which this obnoxious stuff is put used to belong to people who had a child, a child they were sheltering A LOT.

That is their business, but sheltering children makes them devious in ways no child should be devious.

Far better to actually explain the world to one's children in an age appropriate way. That sure did not hurt my kids! Both are doing pretty nicely in life.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter