Thursday, June 17, 2010

 

New Secs

I got my new bifocals today. I am just getting used to them. I navigate better in them than previous specs but I have wanted to wait on tackling stairs with them. They are rather pretty, but smell a bit plasticky as of yet. What I like besides seeing better is they don't snag at my hair.

The eye glasses shop, Precision Optical is one of the cooler places to go for eye glasses in the Yakima Gulag. The guy has copies of The Sun, music artifacts a Japanese lucky cat thing, and I was sad that some vandals broke his unique neon sign. That really was bad. Whole window too. :(

Anyway it does make things easier but I still can't go down to really teeny tiny print with my left eye.

Still most print that concerns me is not all that small. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter