Sunday, May 16, 2010

 

Weather Report:

I went with some friends to the Selah Community Days thing, had a very good time. Packed my own food so I would not get ill off of carnival/fair type foods. I had dates, figs (2 kinds) jerky, ice in bottles, string cheese, and a couple nutritional drinks. There were some great bands, and a friend of mine from a band not playing, came up to say hello. I filmed the fireworks, and purchased incense and essential oils of types not usually available locally. So all in all a nice day and evening.

Then there was a rain storm. I was not sure if we got thunder or not, but it knocked out my TV.I can't get my remote to work. I guess I will try the first fix and see if it just needs new batteries. Then get help. Right in the middle of the REa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter