Monday, May 24, 2010

 

New stuff I hope will come the way of the masses...

I found this fascinating because of the improvements in my vision with the artificial lens placed in my eye after cataract surgery. I really pray for the day when most people could just have artificial lenses instead of glasses. You never forget where you put an artificial lens, you don't need to worry about the style or them slipping down your nose. Unlike contacts, you don't need a mess of maintenance...I could go on and on. Maybe one day it will be cheaper
than the current high prices.

http://www.latimes.com/news/health/la-he-in-the-works-20100524,0,1586626.story


Comments:
I like the way my glasses are part of me and at the same time they're separate from me - like my negotiators with the world.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter