Monday, May 17, 2010

 

For anyone who may have LEGITIMATELY commented:

Some klaun has put something obnoxious in my comments. I am the victim of a really overly aggressive content filtering thing that is pretty annoying because I can't remove it. Anyway someone obviously sent in some really rotten spam, as in too spoiled for even a survival situation. This means legitimate comments have been blocked on me as well by the aforementioned overly aggressive content filtering. So I have to go to a LIBRARY, log in and get that bad stuff out and then you will appear if you are like legitimate.

Thee weather here continues a bit stormy at times. I have to unplug when that happens, this will affect my schedule. Also a housemate is thinking of moving, meaning less or no internet availability for me if that happens. He is really being silly.
These people supposedly offered him a rent free little house if he will do repairs. He is a big procrastinator and not especially handy. So it is silly of them to offer it. They ought to have a look at our lawn here if they think that is a good idea. The lawn is SIMPLE next to other sorts of repairs.

He has been annoyed because the manager does not want him moving upstairs. she could get more rent for upstairs, it is a larger space than I have and she prefers to have females rent it, say 2 who could share because that would be quieter. This particular housemate has fairly noisy musical tastes. He has noisy relatives and friends too. She doesn't want them tromping through the main floor in their mud boots. So he has been a bit well I can't say it here, the content filter might not like the mildly naughty language involved.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter