Wednesday, May 19, 2010

 

Eye situation: Progress! :)

Well the skinny on my eye situation is that I get my new glasses in 3 weeks. I had some improvement in my vision in just the last 2 weeks. I still have to do eye drops but only 2x a day, and only for the next ten days. The only concern left is my retina I still need to be monitoreed but only moonthly instead of every two weeks. Thank God!

My new glasses are going to have a bi-focal lens for my left eye and a balance lens for my right eye.

I hope this will make me able to post better information. I will retain the large print, because frankly, I think small print is too hard on too many people to go with the smaller print. Yes Owen, you had an influence there!

Comments:
In all the time since I first commented I haven't come across a blog that is physically such a pleasure to read. Congratulations. All the same, I'm glad that the eye situation is doing well.
 
I like it to be easy to read because I figure people are taking the time to read what I put here, even if there are not all that many people reading it. I want it to be EASY and memorable, not too dense to get through. I hate blogs that are hard to wade through!
 
Have you had bi-focals before? Don't be too surprised if you feel a bit queasy for the first day, and be very careful going up and down stairs. After that you get used to them.
 
No I never have had bi-focals before. I have always had difficulties adjusting to new glasses. So mentally I am prepared for it to be a tough thing. If worst comes to worst I will reserve them for reading and serious long distance. As for stairs, they have never exactly been my friends ;(.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter