Tuesday, April 13, 2010

 

Just send the spoiled stuff for the poor!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100409152029.htm


OK so maybe it is NOT my fridge that is at fault with stuff spoiling too soon on me. I don't know, but I do know this is wrong. As one of my cousins said, so poor people can get all the junk food and booze they want, it won''t spoil. No wonder poor people here are so fat, your choices are poverty driven diarrhea, or poverty driven obesity, man I don't know about you, I personally would risk the obesity over diarrhea. As a person who suffers IBS I already get enough of diarrhea. So why are stores and supermarkets only putting the inferior stuff in poor people's super markets and small stores? I don't care what their excuses are, it has gotta stop NOW! but probably it won't.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter