Thursday, April 15, 2010

 

Excellent Amanpour story on the Karadzic trial

Unfortunately the video is not up yet, I have tried to lay hands on it because it was well done.

Basically though, Karadzic is trying hard to pull a Milosevic with his trial. We all know that. The trial is being broadcast on Bosnian TV and I am sure it is being broadcast on Serbian TV. Kandic got interviewed as well. I have followed her work for some time now. Anyway ako Bog da, I will get that story up as soon as I can. Those who must not be spoken of have let me onto my blog. So I am checking where my readers are coming from and then taking a rest. My eyes are doing a tad better, but mostly due to resting them in a disciplined manner.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter