Friday, March 26, 2010

 

Results so far of eye surgery:

So far I notice much improved distance vision on my left eye, the one which was operated on. There still are halos around lighhts. I think I am still pretty dialated. I was told this will be the case for some days. I hve these Arafat style sunglasses to wear out doors. I find them creepy but they are neccesary if I am not to suffer pain, and damage the hard work of a really good surgeon. They did not put me altohether out like I had hoped. but out enough n0ot to mind so much. Yes I felt some things. but I suppose thatt is to b e expected. I have terribly sensitive eyes. I also was told I was a fairly young person to need this operation. So far it looks like a success, Hvala Bog! I can sit and watch TV at a normal distance for example. My daughter took me to and from the operation. Everyone was very good, and did their jobs well. Then my daughter got me lunch at Arbys. She brought me some nice Indian Takeaway and we sat and told funny stories and she made me laugh really hard. She got to know my house mates better. She is coming to have lunch with me later. I woe up from a fairly soud sleep. I am really good at falling asleep too early and waking up around midnight.

Comments:
I hope that's helped. I think you've had problems ever since I started reading your posts, when you were battling with the best display - I still find the combination of bold black font and red links against white really effective, particularly as I don't really like white background - I'm set to a sort of light custard. Best of luck with the recovery. Don't do any bending over to pick things up for a while.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter