Sunday, March 14, 2010

 

More household chemical warfare...

So one of the housemates had decided to clean the oven. He then decided to clean the floor, which was fine, BUT some of the chemicals he used gave me that familiar burning in the back of my throat...

So I am not able to really leave my room for a bit until that crap dries up. I already know I am sensitive to oven cleaners, but the Spic-n-Span just really began doing a number on me, and I was trying to flee the smell. He meanwhile was asking computer questions, and I don't know a damn thing about Windows Vista except that I don't like it, we don't play well together. So I explained, I've been using Linux for some time now. I am not really even Nerdy enough to do it, but it has worked out anyway so far.

I can use a computer o.k. but I can't explain it all that well. I can't explain what I have been up to either. I am a tech support person's worst nightmare! :) also I can't do tech support, especially standing around trying to breathe with my throat burning like I got a distant whiff of CS gas.

I finally just said that I had to lie down. I feel tired from just the smell of that stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter