Sunday, March 07, 2010

 

Febreezed to death...

I was at a friend's yard sale and she used WAAAAAY the Hell too much Febreeze on this old couch she was trying to sell. I am still coughing, My hands are very itchy and the only help has been to put unsalted, whipped butter on my hands. My eyes are red to the point that I don't DARE put on eye makeup. I look like I was on a 3 day drunk. Not that I do that sort of thing... at least not any more...

I think the butter has helped, it is so pure, it molds if you aren't careful to use it all up fast enough. Other stuff I could do involves additives and perfumes. Right on one's skin is not a good place to put perfumes, especially at a time like this. I do see a doctor tomorrow, so I will mention the symptoms. It is POSSIBLE that I am not reacting well to one of my new medications. If so that is a problem, because otherwise they are working nicely for me. Some things out there are likely to restrict my diet away from foods I really enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter