Monday, March 08, 2010

 

Colder Weather Coming

So there is supposed to possibly be snow. We've been spoiled, temps in the 60s. Anyway, at least I have not put away my Winter stuff, but it is kind of good news and bad news, birds are back, they will be cold, bugs are out and pest or beneficial alike, it will not be easy on them. Farmers like the cold snaps to come before the trees and other things bloom.

Last night one of the house-mates made spaghetti for us all mmm! :)

Lunch is going to be some of the left overs from that. ako Bog da.

I was glad not to have to cook. My hands were still fairly itchy. They get wet I have a problem still. Both of them, although the left one seems mildly worse.

I think it was the Febreeze, it would not be getting better if it were medication related.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter