Friday, March 12, 2010

 

And the self censorship exercise FAILED.

Unless you are a war criminal or a sympathiser to war criminals, I don't think much in here is truely offensive. So why is Dans Guardian messing up my ability to get in here? It is a bot, it is like internet crabgrass, or internet dandelions only there is no Round-up I can apply to it. There is no way I can protest, I can only back door my way in here again. Where do we go to protest this sort of abuse? Who do we call? How do we sue? I don't know. All I do know is I want them GONE. Gone with the wind, gone with the last century, gone gone gone. I want their mothers to turn them from the door in their hour of need. I want them canned, I want them homeless on the street, and then I hope no one gives them a nickle. I want them then sued silly. Don't even ask me what I hope happens to them in prison. Can't say it, they will censor me some more.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter