Monday, March 29, 2010

 

2nd Post Surgical Update

Well so far so good. I find that I can go out without my sunglasses if it is bleak like it has been just lately. I carry them anyway because we have seen some lovely bright sun-breaks. My daughter got me a pair of cheap reading glasses, which the doctor suggested. Now I can sit up instead of crouch over my computer. This is pretty nice. I won't hurt my neck so much. I still need to get used to reading books with my better eye. I mean these cheap $1:00 readers are able to make it possible for me to reaad at the computer but for whatever reason books are harder. I have to train my left eye to handle it because it is a given I will lose sight in my right eye. It is not operable.

Today I was out and about with my daughter, her two children and their cousin, and we went to a friend's house and I got to watch the gold-finches getting food from the feeders and arguing with each other. At that distance they would have been dots, fast moving dots. If I were lucky enough to spot them at all. I love birds! All my long term readers know that.

Comments:
I hope the progress continues. But I'm still grateful to your eye problems for giving us one of the most easy-to-read blogs I know. Good you can sit up in front of the screen.
 
I am going to keep things as I have set them up on my blog, because I hate close type and difficulty in reading a blog. I find it a good set up for myself, and if it is good for my readers so much the better! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter