Tuesday, February 16, 2010

 

Queen of Kludge!

Good, the emergency work-around worked! Just call me the Queen of Kludge! :)

OK I did get to see the opening ceremony for the Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010. I watched the Parade of Nations and of course kept an eye out for Bosnia Hercegovina's team of 5, and was delighted to see them well spoken of by the announcer. Croatia and Serbia both got kind of hosed by NBC though, being shown after a lengthy commercial break as opposed to live, and not shown really entering the arena.

The weather here is improving, it's changeable still so my arthritis is acting up all over the place. I may be online a bit more intermittently. At least if I don't manage the Dans Guardian cleansing, I will be able to by pass it using Flikr! Meaning y'all get more pix! Maybe even the occasional film clip!

Once I understand how to remove it, lengthier posts should follow.

All the best!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter