Thursday, February 18, 2010

 

On an Excursion to eliminate:

The overwhelming amount of Japanese and Chinese spam that has been placed in my blogs comment box,NOTE TO SPAMMERS DO NOT THINK I WILL PUBLISH YOU! IF you are writing in some language I can't read or your English is not up to some minimal basic standards, you AINT A GETTIN IN HERE! GOT THAT? GOOD!

now back to our regular programming. I managed to lose all internet connectivity last night trying to de-nut Dans Guardian. I went to their site and found that my attempt to send them some diplomaticly worded e-mail about the problem failed. Then I looked down. Those poseurs have NOT UPDATED Their alleged site since 2005 That's FIVE YEARS Narodi! FIVE YEARS! further I could not find say a phone number to call them. I only wanted to try to get the thing to not keep me out of sites, but by the time I noticed no phone number I was thinking some combination of ethnic cleansing and legal action was really what I wanted to do to them. May they seek their children in the river with a fork!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter