Saturday, February 20, 2010

 

Let's Just Send the Car For Them!


Let's Just Send The Car For Them!
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag
O.K. I am home, recovering from a flare up, and my ankles are not wonderful today. So I took some stuff for both problems, plus the abscess on my tooth keeps trying to come back. Things are a lot better if I take it easy. So since next week will be busy, I am taking it easy. I have to go have my eyes evaluated for cataract surgery. Actually they may fix one eye, the stronger one, but they may decide it is worth it to fix both eyes. This would be a good thing if it can be done.

So since I can, I have been enjoying the internet access we have now where I live. I really love having both TV and the internet. Not that I mind a good book to read!

The weather here has not been too bad. I got up and made Bosnian coffee and leftover cake and meds for breakfast. My son sent me a wonderful little thumb drive, it is one of those ones that folds up so you can't lose the cap someplace.

I have been looking for a favorite Bosnian T.V. show, Pećat over on Google and YouTube, with no particular success. I miss that show, it was pretty excellent. Why no episodes are up is a mystery to me.

Now to post this and sneak back out of here.

I want to send the proverbial car for the Dans Guardian thugs who keep me away from stuff like my OWN BLOG!

I just found out Google is being sued, a class action suit against Google Buzz, can someone who wants to obliterate Dans Guardian in a legal fashion please start a suit against them? I would be happy to testify against them!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter