Wednesday, February 24, 2010

 

Four Balkans Medals in the Olympics

Two from Slovenia and two from Croatia, I hope BiH can get at least ONE medal! I have been sort of glued to the games.

I am recovering nicely from the removal of the tooth where they attempted to do a root canal and could not do it. I am tired, but over all feel a good bit better. I watched a friend's kid briefly and then she took me for some shopping for softer foods. I have some nice beef soup and there were strawberries and those Clementines which I like very much, and some peaches in syrup. I got some nutritional drinks too. One medication I take now can reduce your appetite, and that is probably a good thing just now! I was grateful to be able to bring home nice things, and my friend's little one is getting easier to talk with and play with. We played 'tic tac toe' and she won once, we drew once and then I won. then we found a rather grubby little soft soccer ball so we went into an un-rented office and rolled the ball back and forth, she had Hello Kitty movies on her little DVD player, and we watched that. Not bad at all. We're probably all going to go do something fun next week, when I actually feel better.

So here we are, I can look at the entire blog, I can get in here and actually post but only from YouTube! When I sign back on, I just go to 'restore previous session' That way I know I have the best chance of making it back.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter