Thursday, February 25, 2010

 

Cleansing....

I am hoping that on Sunday, my son and I can remove the interferance from Dans Guardian once and for all. I still would really like to know where those faceless cowards are hiding! No working e-mail. no phone number just a bunch of stuff about how you can't remove it from your computer. They really go too far. A lot of stuff they block has nothing naughty in it. It isn't just my blog, it is photos on flikr, and some YouTube videos which also do not have naked people or anything else.
They over-block. I run Linux at home so that makes doing something harder. I guess my Mozilla won't run without it on Linux on this machine. That is a pain. It is a pain that this has to be done by long distance calls and schreen shots.
Well it is a beautiful sunny day at least. Off to read poetry at the day time poetry reading, and later ath the Slam.
I really hope no one reads poems only to beg. It offends me. I have been way worse off in my life than some of these folks. Also no gangster poems.
If I did not want a chance at the money, I would volunteer to judge.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter