Thursday, February 25, 2010

 

Beware of Scots Bearing Stones!


Beware of Scots Bearing Stones!
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag
Because I am going to send this guy as soon as I figure out where a certain over-blocking bunch of block-heads are hiding..

No seriously, I got in from my YouTube account, several times. Now the same people who now I fear to name are blocking me. I understand I am not alone with this problem. I would like to see some people comment if they have had the same problem.

Now back to the picture. I was stuck at home in Bjelava one day, and decided to watch T.V. F.T.V. is good for unscheduled random documentaries which might not be announced in he paper. This one was on Scotland.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter