Tuesday, January 12, 2010

 

So I went to the eye doctor yesterday...

and your friendly editor's eyes are worse than ever. Not that that news especially surprised me. There's stuff I could not see that I used to be able to see. I find going to an eye doctor a peculiar torment, the drops, the rapid switches of various lenses to see if one helps you see better than the other. I generally come out of it totally tired. Added to this, the eye drops. I know they have to do it, that part I get, but it is miserable, and it made me look like I was on LSD or meth. Today my eyes feel a little sore. I will be glad to get home today. Today is dentist day. I get a filling. I am glad, because I need several of those. I hope it can be non metallic. I hope it doesn't hurt too much. They aren't exactly painless down there....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter