Friday, January 15, 2010

 

A Slight Thaw in the Yakima Gulag

Even if it is a bit bleak out, there is supposed to be nothing worse than a bit of rain later. I actually am not wearing a heavy coat at all, but a wind cheater, a sweater and under my other clothes, long undies.

So the doctor saw Something She Did Not Like on my CT scan, meaning I had to go in for an MRI. They do their best to make up for the fact you are trussed up like a Christmas turkey, but I was glad to get out. I was very very still. I highly recommend that, since my study was ordered both with and without contrast. The techs said that since I had held so very very still they did not need to inject dye into my veins. Hvala Bog! I am not allergic to the dye, but it does burn going in and not having it is better. I should know something after my regular doctor has seen my stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter