Monday, January 04, 2010

 

Person arrested for war crimes over weekend

I hope to have more later on this, the announcement was on one of the early morning news shows and I was not exactly awake. I sort of went into semi-hibernation over the New Year's weekend.

Apparently if I do not rest enough, that makes me dizzy. I wanted to go to the New Year's Eve stuff here in the Yakima Gulag, but I was still tired from the attack of vertigo I had on the 29th and just felt slipping around at night in the snow was not a plan.

I was stuck at my neighborhood store for four hours due to a lack of taxi-cabs at a critical moment. I finally gave up in disgust and called a friend.

It is not o.k. for a company to lie about how behind they are. The other companies which were frank on this question will get my business, assuming I ever go out on New Year's Day to do errends ever again in the Yakima Gulag after a major snow storm.

I felt bad about missing the fireworks New Year's Eve, my understanding is that they were even better than last year's!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter