Tuesday, January 05, 2010

 

Comments on Google phone

but 37 isn't awful, after the last few days it is kind of therapeutic.

So still no lynx for anyone today, it is simply too much to do at the library at the People's Institute of Higher Re-Education. :( I think they block some capabilities here for whatever reason.

Stuff I want to comment on:

I am really interested in the new Google phone, I like that it will not be tied to a given distributer of services, or a contract.

I would really be thrilled if there could be a pre-paid plan that doesn't reek!

Or to have the ability to use Google phone with an existing pre-paid plan.

I hope it's WiFi enabled, because WiFi enabled is the wave of the future. Some days even a net-book is too much to carry! :) Not that I don't love and adore my netbook but this time of year I do NOT like taking it out! :)

I would LOVE to see a pre-paid plan that I could afford that would have free incoming calls! Why can't that exist in the U.S.? Is there a law against it? Or is it simply a plot?

.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter