Thursday, December 10, 2009

 

Well on hte up side, it is sunny out!

The mail came early today, one expected piece of mail for me did not arrive, but another important piece of mail did.

I will be a bit more intermittant until the New Year because Raymond Hall, in the Library of the Yakima Gulag People's Institute of Higher Re:Education is closed for Winter Holidays, ooooops I meant Christmas Vacation! So Happy happy whateveer to all of you in this holiday riich part of the year! To anyone who'se holidays I missed, sorry I will try to do better in the New Year, I will be on and off as chance allows. Thanks for all the comments if I don't get the chance to say something about it.

Ciao! Bog! Dovidjenje! ~ :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter