Wednesday, December 16, 2009

 

Snijeg

Well, we finally got the threatened snow yesterday. Tuesday is usually my shopping day, but I just could not face going to the store yesterday, it was too cold, and I hate stuff coming at my face. Today I have to be out for a medical appointment anyway, so I decided to shop first, then take the stuff home then come downtown. Logistically it was the easiest way around a tough series of choices. :)

Snow means that the snow removal vehicles go by at odd hours. Living in a basement room, I have learned to tell that sound from the heater.

Right now I hurt like Hell from taking the groceries home. I feel like I have been beaten about the neck and shoulders. It is going to be nice to get back home! Really really nice! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter