Thursday, December 24, 2009

 

Happy Christmas to my Catholic and Protestant Christian readers!

So it looks like the woefully inadequate Senate Health Care Reform bill has passed. I frankly like the House version better because there is at least the Public Option. I would have FAR prefereed something in a nice Single Payer, but this is America and that would make Too Much Sense.

So here in the Yakima Gulag it is frosty out. I crunched accross the lawn and thought that the Praying Mantis we had in ouir window did very wisely to shuffle off this mortal coil when she did. It is far too cold out for something that delicate. I am manageing thanks to a little help from my friends, a long sweater, the coat a friend gave me, lots of socks, both pairs of long underwear....

I am going to physical therapy and then home. I have to say I am grateful for it, because it is helping considerably manageing pain.

Comments:
Finally a bit of warmth in time for Christmas here. Have a peaceful and pain-free time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter