Thursday, December 10, 2009

 

Even colder here

But still no snow. Which is fine by me for now. I have to be out doing a lot of appointments just lately.

I love mild Fall weather or Spring weather, but being too hot or too cold is not my idea of a good time. Although with too cold, you do have the option of 'just put on some damned clothes already!'

Which believe me I did! My friend Jeannie gave me a beautiful wooden box with thin drawers and brass fronts, and a pair of purple leg warmers. I have them, TWO pairs of long underwear, a purple velvet skirt, a white silk blouse, a pashmina given to me for my birthday in Sarajevo when I was there, a purple silk scarf purchased when I was in Sarajevo, my brown rain jacket which has fake leopard lining given to me by Jeannie, BOOTS, and if I am indoors I will be too hot immediately.

One of the housemates purchased a 10,000 dinar note from Iraq, I don't know how old the note is, but it is very pretty. Lots of Arabic writing and some guy who was a mathemetician back in the day, and a water-mark with a horse's head as a security feature.

He has gotten interested in money as a collectible as a result of this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter