Monday, December 07, 2009

 

Colder yet

One of my friends and I usually go to the Christmas parade with her little girl, I was really really glad we had a spot where we could sit in the car and watch it all! Because it was BONE SNAPPING COLD here last night and while it is nice and sunny today it is still very very cold. I had to be in town for physical therapy, and I am going to go avail myself of the free massages at the college on the way home and then rest, I did not get quite as big a work out this time, but I still feel tired. Going home with a new exercise to do also. for my shoulders. The clinic downtown is a really good one and Evan is a good therapist. So I am fortunate there.

Comments:
Yakima, it was -5 C today in my city. Yeah, it's cold. But, it's December. New Year is coming. I hope we get some snow. It's happy time in Winter.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter