Friday, December 11, 2009

 

Cold

Physical Therapy day today. so I will probably be all owie tomorrow but oh well! At least it is meant to help me. One reason I could not take much more at college is that college text books, especially Billing and Coding textbooks are HUGE!

Over time that all did some damage to my neck, and the rest of me, to add to what a simple fall in the snow years ago did.
School is not a picnic, it is hard work.

Blackwater aka Xe is in the news today. I guess they have had ties to the CIA, GEE Why Am I so Un-Surprised? I really have not liked them doing jobs soldiers do for a tenth the pay, they are scabbing on soldiers. I have not liked how they sometimes conduct themselves in other countries. I don't like outsourcing military functions because such contractors are not under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, they are far less accountable than a soldier. Accountability is very important in military operations. When you lose it, you get attrocities and misbehavior. When you have it you can conduct war in an appropriate manner.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter