Monday, November 30, 2009

 

Happy Thanksgiving belated to my American friends and happy Eid belated to my Muslim readers...

O.K. the all-nighter did not even help. I pulled a couple actually, and just could not get enough words into it. I admit to having actually lost interest by a certain point,because it was too hard to get the research done. By that point, it was too late to start something else.

The problems with internet access did not help in the least bit.

Thanksgiving was nice, spent it with the right wing of the family. Meaning stuff your face with very delicious turkey and don't join in about half the discutssions! :)

I hibernated a bit after I gave up on getting to 50,000 words. There is a physical factor in writing that long. Your neck gets tired, your back, your eyes. No amount of caffein can take care of the pain when you start wearing out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter