Saturday, October 31, 2009

 

Grrrr!

! I put my phone number up for my fellow Yakima Wrimos to call me, and I have been at the site like on and off again all day scamming free WiFi time at the Valley Mall, and then buying coffee here at Northtown, and does ANY ONE call? No! Our ML has apparently been kidnapped by Somali pirates, she hasn't been in touch or anything. I really hate when people drop the ball by trying to leaad by consensus

At some point maybe people will show up, and I had hoped someone might call, you know, like the mobile phone? or reply to my post in the forums? I mean that works for me!

I do not have the numbers of anyone else, they must have gotten lost when I last moved. I could have sworn I knew where to find them but NOOOOO!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter