Tuesday, September 29, 2009

 

The Trojan Bomber

At first I wondered if I had wandered to some TV news by 'The Onioin' then I realized no this is real, a suicide bomber who puts the explosives in condoms up his rectum tried to kill a Saudi prince, the head of their security services.

I think it has to be the most disgusting way of delivering a bomb I have ever heard of! I mean really, this even gives suicide bombing a bad name.

I hope the guy rots in Hell seeing as he cant be punished here on Earth!

Seriously, if you thought flying was bad before,( and face it, it was and is!) it is about to get a whole lot worse...

Basically there is not a lot they can do to detect this kind of explosive. I find it the most terrifying thing I have heard in a long time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter