Friday, September 25, 2009

 

Fair costs too much....

At $12 a head the fair is now totally out of my budget. It just isn't zippy and cool enough to justify spending that kind of money for a day there. It used to be that the first day was FREE entry from 11 am to 3 pm. Now it is a $1 to get in the first day only from 11 am to 3 pm. None of the music interests me enough to spend $12 to go hear it. None of the food is worth it to me, and I used to go more than one day at a time. I used to go up to five different days, but that was when I could afford the entry, and even then I was a frugal fair attendant.

I used to mostly go to see the animals. I am a big fan of that part of a fair, and I used to take the kids when they were little. Then bit by bit it got more and more expensive, even Senior Day is $6 to get in now.

Glad I enjoyed it while I could! Anyway I get too hot and tired at the fair now. If it were a bit less hot, I might consider going despite the rip-off price. But to pay that kind of money to be over-heated doesn't seem like a deal to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter