Thursday, August 06, 2009

 

Stuff I meant to mention...

There was a police chase that went on campus on Tuesday, the police were in a black car and pursuing a subject who took his bike through an aarea where people aren't supposed to drive, by Sundquist Hall actually, I had to jump onto the grass, and some girl screeched as she was REALLY startled.

At least I saw them coming because I was headed the direction they came from.

Also there was a gang shooting not at all far from where I lived before, both the old house and where I used to room, it was on Queen and McLaren. I am so glad my daughter doesn't live there anymore. I'm sure my former housemates didn't like that much either! I hope they can get that place in the country they were always on about!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter