Thursday, May 28, 2009

 

Neostatila voda

Nema voda kod kuc danas! No water at home today. Yesterday the city was testing the water system and scared a lot of people (including your friendly editor who thought it was some new plot by Al-Qaida!) by using some sort of smoke. I was off getting the ice cream for my housemate's birthday and backtracked in search of a land line to try and report it. I ran into someone who was involved with all the new construction at the People's Institute of Higher Re:Education and he set me straight. I thanked him and then filmed it because it really really did look suspicious as Hell! Might be nice in one of my little films.

The dream catcher went over well as a present. Right now it's in the dining area hanging from the cieling fan. S. is going to put it in her room near her sleeping area like you are supossed to.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter