Wednesday, May 06, 2009

 

Mike Savage, 'Rev' Phelps Banned from U.K.! :)

Now it's time for my Happy Happy Schadenfrued Dance! I am DELIGHTED with the good taste of the United Kingdom in calling these guys on their B.S.!

Other news, Wall Street Journal had an article on college essays and one on 'diversity' really grabbed my attention because the guy was so in my head!

The quote highlighted was how he wondered if he only wanted 'background diversity so I can impose my white proffessional class ways' I really liked it, because as a matter of fact, I see most alleged 'diversity' as imposing the white proffessional class way on people, as making anythinge else almost illegal in the business and proffessional world. Good for the Wall Street Journal for including this quote!

Also a Serbian officer got his war crimes acquital over turned because he helped in the killings of Croatian P.O.W.s.

Comments:
Two ffs in proffessional is an imposition of diversity too far.
 
haha! :) shoulda used spelchek!
sorry!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter