Wednesday, May 06, 2009

 

Malo Kultur Shock

No I am not posting about one of my all time favorite bands, but Gino should really write a song about this one, it's WAY more difficult to procure a flat here than in Sarajevo. You get a background check here, and that is what can take so long. The background check is almost as bad as for a job. This is because in Yakima there are waaaay the Hell too many sex offenders running around! I mean the background check does make ME safer, the complex I am moving to ako Bog da is an over 55 place. So they can't have that kind of resident, and I can't have them as near neighbors either. I just feel it takes way too long in this age of computerized everything. Oh well! Nothing I can do....except wait and pray real hard.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter