Tuesday, May 05, 2009

 

Feliz Cinco de Mayo to my Mexican Readers!

I got wonderful if short films of the danceing horse competition. I was stuck behind the band playing Banda music, which led to a loud-@$& brass and drums induced headache, and since I am not going to spend so much as a penny until I know about the apartment, my camera batteries were running down, so the film bits were short! Very short. Funny thing my camera sometimes does better with video than stills in that situation!
The medication given me for my ankles and neck has some funky side effects on me. I feel like someone stuffed cotton in my ears until my head was filled with it, and a tad dizzy. The other one is I will feel hungry even if I ate well. I'm on Naproxen for the pain. It does a fair job of relieving the pain though. It's just not fun feeling about five IQ points less than usual.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter